Our growing outpatient PT-owned practice is looking for an experienced and professional physical therapist who enjoys working both as a team and independently. If you're tired of having techs, trainers or PTAs provide most of your patients' care, and want to work with a client one-on-one for 45 minutes, then our boutique practice might be for you. Our therapist-only philosophy, 45 minute evaluations/treatment sessions and productivity expectations of 45-50 patients per week, mean lower patient volumes and continuity of care for our patients and happier therapists.
Minimum qualifications are:
* Graduate of a PT program approved by the commission for the Accreditation of Physical Therapy Education (APTA).
* License to practice PT in New York (and in good standing).
* Proficient in English with GREAT oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent diagnostic and manual skills
* Able to meet the physical demands of the position
* 3 years of PT experience (minimum) preferred in an orthopedic/outpatient setting.
* We are looking for someone who is motivated, resourceful, willing to learn and a team player.
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, 401k, continuing education and bonus incentives. Please send cover letter, resume, references, and a list of completed continuing education courses to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 212-799-4533.