Full Time Physical Therapist: SIGNING BONUS
Location: Morristown, NJ
Are you tired of treating way too many patients per hour? Do you want to perfect techniques you wished you had learned in school such as myofascial cupping, custom orthotic casting, dry needling, vestibular rehab, spinal manipulation, and more? Do you want to work in a physical therapist owned private practice with an integrated wellness center? Do you like to teach and share your knowledge with others?
Moment Institute is a private outpatient orthopedic physical therapy practice. We treat just two patients per hour and provide one-on-one attention. Our wide variety of patients include those with knee, shoulder, hip replacements, cervical and lumbar pathology, arthritis and joint pain, vertigo, headache, TMJ dysfunction, chronic pain, etc. We utilize a manual therapy approach, with a heavy emphasis on patient education. We incorporate trigger point dry needling and a number of different modalities such as Graston, taping, ESTIM, orthotics, etc.
If you’re a physical therapist looking to find a home where you can grow, and develop then APPLY NOW and let’s schedule a time for you to visit our practice in person.
Features & Benefits:
• Medical & Dental benefits
• Retirement Plan
• PTO days + National holidays
• Unparalleled Continuing Education + Yearly Subscription to MedBridge (online courses; $300 value)
• Hour long evaluations and only 2 patients per hour!
• Weekly mentoring
Job Requirements :
• Active NJ Physical Therapy License
• Malpractice Insurance
• You are: Organized, Empathetic, Passionate, Patient, Positive, and Eager to Learn and Grow