Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation for New York and Connecticut (PMR) – Brewster, NY
• FULL TIME / PART TIME / PER DIEM Physical Therapist PT wanted for outpatient rehab for medical office in a 14,000 sq. ft. World Gym facility
• $70,000 to $95,000 annually PLUS bonus potential
• New graduates to 3 years experience
PMR is an integrated medical practice that concentrates its experience to promote healing and to create total body wellness through understanding, strengthening and renewing. We integrate the best of conventional and alternative treatments in a unique combined medical center / athletic and mixed martial arts facility setting.
PMR operates two outpatient physical and rehabilitation therapy centers providing the following services to our patients who present with orthopedic and sports conditions, post-operative disorders, chronic pain and other physical injuries: physical therapy, chiropractic, sports medicine, acupuncture, message therapy, cold laser therapy, cervical and lumbar traction/decompression therapy, therapeutic exercise, EMG, and pain management therapy. Our staff includes physical therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, ultrasound technicians, certified athletic trainers, personal trainers and strength and conditioning specialists.
We are seeking talented and compassionate Physical Therapists to extend outstanding medical care and customer service to our patients. If you are passionate about your career, want to grow and develop as a clinician in an environment that is warm and welcoming, we want to hear from you!
• Aggressive compensation package
• Meaningful bonus potential
• Management and leadership training
• Professional growth potential
• Full access to 14,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art athletic training center
• One-on-one Brazilian Jujitsu training
• Shadowing opportunities
• Educational opportunities
• Added licensure support
• Comprehensive employee benefits to eligible employees:
Continuing education stipend for clinical staff
Allowance for apparel
Generous vacation, sick and personal days
• Review patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions, and contraindications
• Perform patient evaluation including all pertinent tests and measures
• Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy patient
• Provide skilled physical therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders
• Communicate, in a timely manner, with physicians as appropriate to discuss progress and update the plan of care for the patient
• Document patient treatment in the electronic documentation and billing system
• 0 to 3 years experience
• Graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
• Current licensure in NYS as a Physical Therapist; Connecticut license a plus
• Current CPR certification
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Warm, compassionate and engaging personality
• Outstanding work ethic
• Detail oriented
• Collaborative team player
• Athletes / athletic background preferred
• Passionate interest in learning and growing
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Robert Accomando at email@example.com. Thank you!