We are currently seeking Physical Therapists to provide direct services through
our Early Intervention (EI), Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE),
and/or our Committee on Special Education (CSE) programs. Immediate full-time
or part-time positions are available throughout Manhattan. Services can
be provided in home-based, school-based, or center-based settings at Watch Me
Grow’s sensory gyms!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Evaluate child’s progress and prepare reports that detail their progress.
• Monitor and track child’s progress and adjust treatment plans accordingly.
• Test and evaluate child’s physical abilities to determine realistic rehabilitation goals.
• Diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities.
• Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, and progress in a timely manner.
• Proficient at writing detailed analysis and reports.
• Effectively organize and maintain confidentially of child’s records and other documentations.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree required in Physical Therapy
• Must have New York State Licensure
• Knowledge of New York State laws/ regulations to Physical Therapy
• Knowledge of MS Word and comfortable with working with databases
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• APTA Certification, a plus
• Bilingual Spanish, a plus
Qualifications for CPSE and CSE Programs
• Must NOT currently be or have been a DOE employee in the past 365 days