Pediatric Physical Therapist Needed:
· Part time Clinic Position ( 2 - 3 days can grow into full time)
· Part time School District Position
· Part time Home Care Position
· Full time salaried Clinic Position ($2,500 sign on bonus for full-time clinic position)
We Have Moved!!
Our move was a success! Our parents, children & therapists are so happy in our brand new expanded state of the art facility. The new location has expanded treatment space, including a pirate ship, climbing wall, toddler zone, sensory room and tons of new equipment. We are convenient location at 450 Mamaroneck Ave on the White Plains/Harrison boarder. There is plenty of parking, a daycare in the building (for children ages 4 months to 12 years) and a convenient cafeteria.
Explore Your Options....not all practices are alike…
Higher Rates! Web Billing! Continuing Education!
For Pediatric Physical Therapists we offer:
· Great rates commensurate with experience!
· Work with highly skilled professionals who enjoy being part of a team.
· Get effective support from our experienced Supervisors.
· Benefits for full time salaried therapists!
About our Company:
We are a dynamic multi-disciplinary practice providing therapy services for children from infancy through adolescence since 1990 (formerly Donna Klein & Associates). We provide OT, PT and Speech/Language/feeding therapy throughout Westchester County, NY. Our therapists treat our children in our state of the art clinic, in local school districts and in homes/preschools/daycare centers. We are approved NYS providers for Early Intervention and Preschool services and provide private therapy as well.
Our agency takes pride in hiring dynamic therapists and supporting them as an integral part of our team. We have a full time Clinical Manager and a part time Program Manager, who are therapists and are always available. WTS services children at all levels of functioning including autism spectrum disorders, motor delays, sensory processing dysfunction, speech/language delays, developmental delays, incoordination, orthopedic conditions, ADHD, articulation disorders, oral motor difficulties and feeding disorders. We take pride in our reputation throughout Westchester County as a highly qualified, reliable and professional organization.
We are looking for Pediatric Physical Therapists who can be flexible and dynamic.
• Do you have experience with babies, toddlers or school age children?
• Do you enjoy working with cutting edge equipment?
• Do you want to work as a team with other therapists to provide great service?
Working for Westchester Therapy Solutions might be the right opportunity for you!
Email resume to: email@example.com